Friday, February 19, 2021

FINALLY FRIDAY / NAILS / HUBBY AT SHOP / HUBBY EATS FOOD WITH GUYS

FEBRUARY 19 2021
FRIDAY



Up at 7AM. I had taken a Benadryl last night and was swimming out of my sleep.

I made the bed.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Warmed up my egg breakfast bake. Hubby had burrito.

We watched morning news on TV.

Then Hubby did the cat litter.

He left at 9AM to go down to the shop to work on Oscar F's UTV. 

I did the laundry.

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I put away dry laundry.

I worked on doing a heart string art project. Went outside with the dogs with the sun shining. It was cold.
 
Dogs and I sat outside in the sunshine for a while.

We watched Frasier on TV. 

I worked on Quickbooks doing entry.
 
Tater's Doggles came. I tried them out on him. He looks adorable.
 

 
 
Hubby got home at 2:30PM. He changed clothes. Then we loaded dogs into truck.
 
Hubby took me to my nail appointment at 3PM. 
 
At 3:45PM, Hubby picked me up and I was done. 
 
We drove to the Dog Park and let the dogs play in the Dog Park. Tater ran around with LOTS of dog friends, a couple pit bulls, a very OLD pitbull that sat in the corner, a Jack Russell terrier that ran fast with Tater for quite a while, a couple Schnauzers that kept barking at Tater when he went over to their owner, a Goldendoodle, a huge crossbreed dog.

Then we drove home. 
 
KR texted me a photo of Beebo. He had to go get some teeth pulled at the Vet. He looks sad. Still recovering from the anesthesia.

BEEBO AFTER GETTING TOOTH PULLED

 
At home, we unloaded and gave treats to the dogs. Both of them were tired.

Hubby took Tater with him at 5PM to the shop again and had BBQ with the guys at the shop. I stayed home with Wilson. 

Hubby returned at 7PM. 

We watched TV for a while and went to bed early.

No comments: