Thursday, February 25, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / TIRED

THURSDAY
2-25-2021
 
 

 Up at 7:30AM. I did not sleep well last night.

Hubby was up wtih Wilson for 4 hours as he was coughing/choking and Hubby put him outside. Wilson chewed on a plant outside and finally quit coughing. We have no grass for him to eat.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

I felt so tired. Can barely move. 

Hubb cleaned up cat litter.

The wind was still blowing ferociously and I went outside to pick up dog poo and put water in bird bath. It was very chilly outside.

Hubby left at 9:30AM. He had to work at the shop today.
 
UPS brought my jeans I ordered and a part for Hubby.

Bulldog Pest Control came at 2PM and sprayed outside. I gave him a check. Told him we don't want services anymore.

Let the dogs out and they barked at a guy walking past with a couple dogs.

It was cool most of today, so I kept the doors shut.
 
RATTLER ON SOFA
 
Rattler hung out on the new sofa. No tears so far!
 
Hubby got back at 5PM. 
 
Puppies were happy to see him. Hubby made dinner.
 
We watched TV until bedtime.
 
 


No comments: