Monday, February 15, 2021

HUBBY AT SHOP / READING / PRESIDENT'S DAY

MONDAY
2-15-2021
 
 
I got up at 5:30AM, as quietly as I could. Went potty, got my clothes - out to the living room. Hubby was already up and sitting on the sofa. He scared me because I thought he was still in bed.
 
I made lattes and Nanogreens. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs.

I picked up dog poo and put fresh warm water in the bird bath.

We watched morning news.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter and vacuumed.

Hubby took Tater with him to the shop.

I did bookwork today. I did laundry. There was no mail today due to President's Day. Banks were closed.
 
I read a book - The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson. 

Hubby and Tater returned at 3PM.

We watched Frasier on TV tonight.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: