Wednesday, February 10, 2021

CLEAN CAMPER / PEDICURES

WEDNESDAY
2-10-2021 




Up at 6:30AM. It was already sunny outside.

We got up and let the dogs outside. 
 
I made the bed.

Hubby warmed up the dogs breakfast egg bake. He fed the dogs.

I made lattes & Nanogreens. 
 
I took warm water out to the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.

I warmed up my breakfast egg bake. Hubby had a burrito.

We sat and watched morning News on TV.
 
Ass-wipe neighbors next door had a guy doing yard work. Cut up a whole bunch of branches in the street, right in front of the truck.
 
Hubby got dressed. I started Roomba. 

Hubby moved the camper and backed it into the driveway. (HOA assholes say we can't park in the street!)

Went went out to clean the camper. I took some stuff out of the camper to clean. Took shampoo bottle that had exploded and re-filled it.

Hubby called and made appointment for pedicures at 1PM.

Hubby cut down the seat on the camper shelf. He cleaned the carpet. Cleaned the back of the camper steps. 

Loaded dogs into car. Went to get Pedicures done. We stopped at Stewart Title and picked up the earnest money check. 

Drove to Scenic and got lottery tickets. Some asshole in a OLD Diesel truck parked next to us in the FMF while we were waiting for Hubby. It stank so bad. I got in the car and drove it out of the parking lot.

Hubby finally came out. We stopped in Mesquite at the ball lot to walk & potty the dogs.

Stopped at Chrome Nails. Got pedicures. Hubby got his done first. My polish did not match my nails. I had the girl that is extremely rough. Water was barely warm. The HVAC guy came and turned on the A/C. It was too cold in the building.

Got done at 2PM. Hubby paid.

We went to the Dog Park; saw Mafia in his car on the way. Hubby yelled hello at him!

At the dog park, Tater ran around a LOT. There was a golden and a little dog that really liked to run with him. Then an aggressive dog that came in and kept growling and running into Wilson.

We left after 30 minutes. 

Drove to $1 Store to get birthday/valentine's cards for Amanda & KR. 

Drove back to UPS/U-Haul Store to mail. Suzy was there; we sent $20 to each of the girls.

Drove to deposit Earnest Money check in our bank. 

Drove home. I put car into garage. Unloaded dogs. Hubby took the truck & camper to the Chevron Station to dump the sewer & fill it with clean water. 

I ate lunch and watched Law & Order: Criminal Intent.

Hubby back at 5PM. We made the bed in the camper. Packed our clothes. Put some groceries inside.

Dave came over to talk. We agreed on leaving at 9AM tomorrow.

We rested for a while. Watched a movie on Tubi called The Grand Duel. It was not good. Spaghetti Western.

At 9:30PM, we loaded some more clothing, towels, dog food, bowls. 

I was exhausted.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: