Tuesday, February 09, 2021

TUESDAY / GARBAGE / FIX TOILET IN CAMPER

TUESDAY
2-9-2021 
 

Up at 3AM to potty. Then back to bed.

Got up at 6AM, made the bed. 
 
Hubby let the dogs out for potty.

Went to the kitchen as Hubby was already up. He warmed up dog breakfast bake. 

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

Hit my head on the credenza when bending over to let the dogs outside. 

I had to take a hot bath and some aspirin.

I took a nap on the sofa, I was really tired. Probably should not have done that if I had a concussion.

Then I cleaned up dishes and started the dishwasher. I put hot water in the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.

Hubby did cat litter and then left with Dana to fix some on his camper. 

I watched Law & Order: Criminal Intent for a while.

I made baked cheese eggs for myself and then did a casserole of baked cheese egg to take along for the weekend camping trip.

Hubby got back at 11:30PM. He fixed lunch for himself.

Dave came over at Noon. The dogs barked at him because he yelled at the front door.

Dave left at 1PM after we talked for a while.

Realtor called - said the other realtor's kid has been in hospital and that is why he is not getting back to him???

Hubby installed the new taller toilet in the camper. Water pressure is better, too.

At 3PM, he down to the shop to fix the camper step which is bent.

I vacuumed, cleaned cat litter again. Finished drying the camper comforter. Started the washing machine for a load of clothes.

Hubby got home at 5:30PM. I told him not to stay out after dark.

We watched FLACK on TV a new show on Amazon Prime. Then we watched Frasier.

Went to bed at 8PM because we were both exhausted.



No comments: