Thursday, February 04, 2021

THURSDAY / WARM & SUNNY

THURSDAY
2-4-2021 


Up at 6AM. Put collar on Tater, leg dogs outside. 

I tore the house apart, looking for the remote for Tater's collar. I could not find it anywhere. Then went out to the garage, and it was on the work table. I must have left it there last night when I was filing paperwork.

I warmed up left-over eggs for dogs. I made a breakfast cheese egg bake for myself. I made latte & Nanogreens. I fed the dogs.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I put warm, clean water out for the bird feeder. I picked up dog poo.

I cleaned up cat litter & vacuumed.

I sent email to Realtor in Idaho with corrections for MLS. 

I added receipts for KOH to Quickbooks.

I sat outside on the patio in the sun with the dogs. 
 

 

Soaked my feet in hot water and epsom salts. Watched The Snowman. Murder drama movie.

I put cream on my feet. 

Got really cold outside as the sun went down. I turned on the fireplace and turned up the heat. Picked up more dog poo in the back yard.

At 5:30PM, I walked down to the mailbox with Tater to get mail. It was COLD outside.

Watched TV until 10PM. I took a hot bath. Went to bed.

Hubby called at 11PM and woke me up. Difficult to go back to sleep.

No comments: