Monday, February 08, 2021

MONDAY / HUBBY IS BACK

MONDAY
2-8-2021 
 
Awake several times during the night. Up at 5AM to potty, then back to bed. 

I reached out to make sure Hubby was there.

Up at 6:30AM. 

Put the dogs outside. I made lattes &  Nanogreens.

Hubby warmed up the dog breakfast and fed them. 

I put dirty dishes away. I started putting away laundry that Hubby had on the table.
 
I took warm water out to the bird bath. I picked up dog poo.

I took the dirty sheets off the bed. Robert decided to sit on the bed. 

Hubby watched morning News on TV. 

We continue to do more laundry. Hubby had left a couple new give-away pens from KOH in his jeans pockets and they were banging around.

I went down to get mail. Mostly junk. Hubby got a new Medicaid card.

Hubby continued to unload stuff from the camper. He brought in the comforter and sheets so we can wash those.

Hubby cleaned cat litter and vacuumed.

Hubby put his UTV into the garage. 

There is another offer on the building. We are sad & depressed.

Hubby & Tater took off at 11AM to take the trailer down to the shop. 

Got a notice from the IRS that we had not filed our 2019 taxes, so I had to copy all the information and send it to them showing that we HAD filed our taxes.

Hubby got back from the shop. He stopped at Walmart to get milk. At 3PM, I went out to get Tater from the truck and bring him inside. Hubby was talking to somebody in his truck.

I took a hot bath at 6:30PM. Took some aspirin that Hubby brought in for me. He rubbed my back.

We put the dogs outside for potty.

Watched a Burt Lancaster movie.
 
I went to bed at 10PM after the movie.



No comments: