Sunday, February 21, 2021

SUNDAY / SLEEP LATE / KURANDA DOG BED

SUNDAY
2-21-2021 
 
 


Up at 7:45AM. I slept late, but Hubby was up already. Tater had been pushing on my chest and made my left arm numb. I had to call Hubby got get Tater off of me!

Then I got dressed and went out to make lattes & Nanogreens. 

Hubby was making dog breakfast eggs. He made scrambled an omelette for himself.

We sat on the sofa and watched SNL from last night. 

Then Hubby got dressed and cleaned cat litter. I put the Air Purifier into the Pantry closet because it stank of food odors.

I picked up dog poo. I put warm water in the bird bath.

Hubby put together Tater's Kuranda Dog bed. Tater sniffed it and was wagging his tail as Hubby put it together.

Took the dogs to the Dog Park at 2:30PM to get them tired.

At 3:30PM, we

No comments: