Saturday, February 20, 2021

HUBBY TO SHOP / WIND, RAIN, DARK CLOUDS

 SATURDAY
 2-20-2021
 
 
 
Up at 7AM. Hubby was snoring all night. I finally slept after taking melatonin.  

I made the bed. 

Hubby went out to the kitchen to make breakfast egg bake for the dogs. Hubby fed the dogs.

I made lattes & Nanogreens.

We sat on the sofa to watch morning news.
 
DOGS ON SOFA WAITING FOR BREAKFAST

Hubby cleaned out the cat litter.

I picked up dog poo.

We watched morning news on TV.

Then Hubby did the cat litter and dumped the vacuum. 
 
Hubby wanted the Badger, Mushroom, Snake meme downloaded on his phone for a ring-tone, so I figured out how to do it quickly on Garage Band App. Hubby was thrilled I did that for him.

Hubby left at 9AM to meet Oscar to finish fixing his UTV at the shop.

I watched Quantum Leap, dogs barked outside. I was using the computer to look up things.
 
I did the laundry.

I cleaned up the breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. I vacuumed up the rest of the cat litter in the house.

I put away dry laundry.

I worked on doing a heart string art project. Went outside with the dogs with the sun shining. It was cold.

Picked up dog poo.

I took a 1 hour nap at 3PM. 

Woke up at 4PM. Let the dogs out for potty. It was windy, cold, and raining. Black clouds outside.
 
I had to bring the flag in from outside as it was too windy.

I paid off the American Express Loan. I paid off the credit cards. 

Hubby got home at 5PM after getting milk at Walmart.

No comments: