Tuesday, July 09, 2024

TUESDAY / JULY 9 / GARBAGE DAY / FELT AWFUL TODAY

TUESDAY
JULY 9 2024
 


Awake at 6AM. I heard Hubby take the dogs out for potty. Riley was barking, then he brought the dogs inside.

I got up and Hubby helped me make the bed.

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea and Nanogreens for myself.

I did bookwork.

I put clean clothes in dryer. I cleaned the kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed cat litter on floor.

Hubby left for the shop at 8:40AM.
 
I brought the garbage can to the house and put it behind the fence.

I sat on the sofa and watched TV all day. I felt awful. I had to take 1 Prednisone. It did not help. Arm was hurting, eyes were burning. 

I let the dogs outside for potty all day. Tater sun-bathed outside for a while.

I played with Riley and threw her toys down the hallway. We practiced Drop-It. 

Hubby took the Polaris to Moto Zoo and Mike rode with him. 

Then he got home at 4PM. 

We watched TV all night. 

We went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: