Thursday, July 11, 2024

THURSDAY / JULY 11 / LUPUS FLARE

THURSDAY 
JULY 11 2024
 
 
Awake this morning at 6AM. I was laying in the bed, all sweaty. Felt like a pool of water. Heard the dogs barking. 
 
I was hurting everywhere again. 4 Prednisones did not help. My hands were all "stove-up". Could not move them very well.
 
Hubby had taken the dogs out for potty. It was already hot. 

I went to the kitchen and made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby put the dirty clothes in the washer and started it. I had diarrhea, then had to wash my hair in the tub in the front room.

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV and left at 7AM to take the Polaris UTV up to Moto Zoo in St George. 

I vacuumed cat litter. Then I put away clean clothes. Then I put away clean dishes.

I gave dogs cheese tax treats. 

I picked up dog poo outside I gave dogs clean water. I filled the clean water for the cats.
 
I watched TV. Made toast with butter for breakfast. 
 
I did bookwork when Hubby called me to find out Boondocker codes. There were none. I filled out that damn dealer application for nothing. 
 
I did payroll.
 
I vacuumed out the pantry. It was disgusting on the floor.

I washed & dried my hair again.

I washed another load of clothes. 

I took pictures of Riley.
 
Hubby got home at 3:25PM and immediately made hot food on the stove. It stank up the house. I had to turn on the fan.
 
I played with Riley on Fetch the toy down the hallway.
 
We watched TV - Hubby watched Automotive TV shows for a while, then we watched the Midnight Special on Youtube until 11PM.

Hubby took a shower before bed. We found that Riley had peed on the bed. We took the comforter off and Hubby took it to wash. 

Got out the other comforter, but it was Queen size. WHY would I order Queen size. How stupid. 

We went to bed finally at 11:45PM.


No comments: