Saturday, July 20, 2024

SATURDAY / JULY 20 / DRIVE TO THE MOUNTAINS / ALTITUDE SICKNESS AGAIN

JULY 20 2024
SATURDAY




Awake at 5AM when Hubby took the dogs out for potty.

I slept until 6:30AM. I had taken Melatonin and Oxycodone last night to sleep.
 
Then I got dressed and made the bed. Hubby had already fed the dogs.
 
I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea & Nanogreens for myself.
 
I did bookwork. 
 
I put dirty clothes in washer. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher.

Put collars on the dogs and loaded them in the FMF. 

We decided to go look for property to purchase up in the mountains so we could make camp/vacation in the cooler area. 

We drove to Hurricane and got burgers for the dogs at Arby's. We went to the park in town and had lunch there. Walked the dogs. Both of us used the public restroom.

Got back in the FMF and continued our drive. 

We drove to Cedar City and up into the mountains. Both of us started getting really sick. Altitude sickness again. I made Hubby turn around at 8000 feet. 

Hubby drove home. He had no Nitro for me, so I had to take aspirin in the car. We drove straight back. It seemed to take forever. I was falling asleep because I took so many aspirin. My heart was really painful.

Finally got back home at 3PM. I went straight to bed. I was feeling awful.

Hubby was nauseated and did not feel well. He stayed up with the dogs. 

I got up about 9PM and sat with Hubby for a while. Then went to bed again. 
 

No comments: