Friday, July 19, 2024

FRIDAY / JULY 19 / WATCHED TV / IN PAIN / RAIN CLOUDS

 FRIDAY
7-19-2024
 
 
Awake at 5AM when the dogs went out for potty with Hubby.
 
I got up at 6AM. I got dressed & made the bed.
 
I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea & Nanogreens for myself.
 
We worked on looking for properties. After looking on the internet in the office for an hour, I got hypoglycemic and had to have something to eat. 
 
Made toast and Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.
 
I was in too much pain to go up to the mountains today.
 
Watched TV all day; Back Waters and Back Roads. Hubby wanted to watch a guy in an old shanty boat take on The Great Loop, down the Mississippi and  back up the east coast. But the guy is awful at narrating, talking, describing things. And he is extremely religious. Yuck.

We also watched the latest episodes of Cruising The Cut. 
 
I picked up dog poo. I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 

Hubby helped me wrap my arm in a pain killer wrap. It did not help much.

I also took some Oxycodone. I hate that stuff. Makes me loopy.
 
After the sun went down, we went out front to water the plants that are dying. The one is all dried up and turning black.
 
There were rain clouds in the sky most of the night from 5PM on; it smelled like rain, but did not rain. 

We watched Brooklyn 99 before bed.

Went to bed at 10:30PM. Riley played with the cats until 11PM and finally got into bed with us.

No comments: