Wednesday, May 08, 2024

WEDNESDAY / MAY 8 / ADVENTURE TO UT/ID/OR/NV / PICK UP TRAILER

WEDNESDAY
MAY 8 2024 
 
 
 
 
 
Up at 5:30AM. I heard the construction trucks going past our house and I had to potty. 

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby let the dogs out for potty then he fed them. 

I made the bed. Hubby put laundry in the washer. I started the washer.

Hubby sat down to watch Automotive shows. 

I did bookwork. I paid payroll in advance. 

Then I joined Hubby on the sofa to watch another episode of Animal Control. It was REALLY GOOD.

Riley pooped on the rug in the dining room again even though we took her outside SEVERAL times. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM to go down to the shop so he can get things started before we leave on vacation to pick up the camper & hot tub.

Hubby got back home at 10:00AM.

On the road by 10:30AM. 

Drove to St George. Stopped for lattes at Beans & Brews. 

Drove to Trailer Source in Hurricane Utah. We both went potty at the store. I went inside while Hubby loaded the trailer. 

Trailer Disconnect alert kept beeping the whole trip. 
 
We stopped in Veyo at the Mormon church for potty stop & walk the dogs. Riley pooped in the grass.  
 
WALKING IN THE GRASS AT THE MORMON CHURCH
 

Hubby went into Veyo Co-op to see if they had Dielectric grease for the trailer connect, but they had none.

We got gas in Enterprise, UT. Hubby picked up the Dielectric grease, but it did not work. He got popcorn at the store. I sat there and watched 10 mini vans (Momon Movers) in the parking lot come and go.

At 3:15, we stopped at the visitor's center of Cathedral Gorge State Park to go potty, walk dogs. Gave the dogs lots of water.

LEAVING CATHEDRAL GORGE STATE PARK


In Ely, we stopped for Fuel. I walked the dogs in the dog walking area. Then Hubby went inside to get marijuana gummies. At the CAL Ranch store, we left the dogs in the truck and got a bicycle lock for the trailer, canned dog food for Riley, and looked for shoes for me. All they had in shoes was TOO expensive and cowboy boots. 
 

 

We left there and drove to Wells. Lots of beautiful mountains. 
 
CLOUDY & MOUNTAINS ON THE ROAD TO WELLS, NV
 

At Wells by 7PM, we got our room at SureStay by Best Western. 
 
We put the dogs in the truck after walking and potty. Then went to the restaurant to have dinner. Nice waitress, but she got Hubby's order wrong, they were out of what he ordered. They did not have the sweet potato fries that were so good last time. 

Tater slept on Hubby's bed by the window. I slept with Riley in her kennel in my bed. I kept waking up every 30 minutes. Not restful sleep. Bed was too hard. Pillow was awful.
 
Hubby had a marijuana cookie before bed. 

No comments: