Sunday, May 26, 2024

SUNDAY / MAY 26 / MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND

SUNDAY
MAY 26 2024
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby let the dogs out for potty. I got up and made the bed. Got dressed.
 
Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea & Nanogreens for myself.
 
We took the dogs in the detailed FMF to Flying J where Hubby got fuel and then we went inside to get donuts. 
 
 
TATER HELPING DADDY GET FUEL IN THE FMF AT FLYING J
 

Drove to TSC to see if they had grilles, but they only had 2 and they were not very good. A guy drove a mini Jeep around the building and Hubby said he wants to buy one. 

We then drove to Walmart where we left the dogs inside the car to go look at Grilles (THEY DID NOT HAVE THE PATIO ENTRY OPEN). We got groceries and then left. Gave dogs water when we got to the car.

Took the groceries home. Unloaded groceries.

I did bookwork. Then I went over to Betty's to talk about her cats. I was over there for quite a while.

When I came back, Hubby had tried to install the new longer door latch, but it did not fit. Then he tried to install the longer door assist handle, but it stuck out too far. Have to return to Amazon.

He was trying to work on the Little Giant Ladder that he had purchased. He had removed the top step. He tried to get me to try it out and when I did, I fell off the ladder as it was not secured. He "thought" it was going to be stable because it was "leaning" against the camper. I fell and hit my left front hip, knee, and tried to grab for the handle with my left hand. I injured my right pinky finger. I cannot feel anything in it. Cannot bend it. So I limped into the house, made an ice pack out of a ziploc bag, made some hot tea, took 4 Tylenol. I sat on the sofa. Then I watched Silent Witness until I fell asleep.

I took a nap because my leg hurt so badly. I had taken 4 Tylenol for the pain and covered the area in an ice pack. 

Hubby finally came inside, sat down on the sofa, and took a nap.

Dogs napped.

At 4PM, I woke up. 

Went outside and made the bed in the camper, checked on the stuff we had purchased. Shook out the bedding as it was covered in dirt, rolled it out, and tucked it in the bed better. I took off the oversized pillowcases from the pillows, I unwrapped the coffee maker and stored it beneath the sink, I put the king size comforters on the bed. 

I went inside to order stuff for the camper.

At 7PM, we drove the dogs to the grassy area in the FMF. Hubby took the gun to shoot out tennis balls. The dogs really ran for the balls. Tater got tired really fast. Riley was running and wanted water. We loaded them up and drove around the new subdivision then came home.
 
RUNNING IN GRASS
 

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV.
 
We sat outside on the back patio for the rest of the night. 
 
At 9PM, we came back inside as it started stinking outside.
 
Watched TV and I went to bed with the dogs at 10PM. Hubby could not sleep and stayed out in the living room watching TV. 

No comments: