Thursday, May 02, 2024

THURSDAY / MAY 2 / TATER GOES TO THE SHOP / SW AWNINGS FIXES SCREEN

THURSDAY
MAY 2 2024 




Up at 3AM to let the dogs out, put Riley back in bed. All of us slept until 6AM. 

Hubby took the dogs out for potty. I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby fed the dogs. Still has to carry Riley around to keep her away from Tater when he eats. Hubby let the dogs outside again. 

I took dirty clothes to laundry. I vacuumed. 
 
Hubby got a phone call from druggie Mark in Idaho. He is working at Home Depot for the last 2 years. Has 3 dogs now.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I went out to pick up dog poo.
 
Hubby & Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. 
 
I stayed home with Riley. Let her outside again. She peed & pooped. 
 
I took all the poop to the garbage can.
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. I put more dishes into the dishwasher.
 
At 10:30AM, Justin from St George Awnings came to fix the shade screen finally. After months of us calling and texting him. 

I put Riley outside again for potty.
 
RILEY CHEWING TENDON ON BACK PATIO
BIRD ON FENCE IN BACKYARD
 
 
I took a nap on the sofa. The UPS woman delivering my shirts that I ordered from Amazon woke me up. 
 
I took Riley out to potty.




Hubby called me to verify that he took a payment from a customer on credit card. 

I did some bookwork.

Had to turn on the A/C because it was hot.
 
Hubby got home at 4:30PM with Tater. Hubby had a flavored beer. We took the dogs for a Golf Cart ride to the grassy areas. They played. We gave them water. We walked thru one of the Havens next to the grassy area.
 
Came back home. Hubby made dinner. 
 
I did bookwork.
 
We watched some Automotive accident show on TV for a while. Then we watched Burn Notice.
 
Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.
 
Went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: