Thursday, May 23, 2024

THURSDAY / MAY 23 / TATER GOES TO SHOP

THURSDAY
MAY 23 2024
 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby had already taken the puppies out at 5AM for potty.

I got up and dressed. Hubby helped make the bed.
 
I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air fryer for me. 
 
The air-fryer that came from Amazon yesterday is too small, so I have to return it and order a larger one. 
 
Hubby made grilled chicken in the oven because OUR GRILLE IS GONE. 
 
I think we need to run up to St George, UT to shop at Costco, get cedar wood, donate things this weekend.
 
Hubby watched The Adventures of Brisco County Jr. I did bookwork. Hubby let the dogs out for potty.
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:45AM for the shop, driving the RMOR Shop truck with the trailer/lifts. 
 
RMOR TRUCK & TRAILER WITH VEHICLE LIFTS LOADED
 

They returned a few minutes later because Hubby forgot his phone.

They left again.

I did more bookwork. I vacuumed cat litter.
 
KRL called and I talked to her about picking Riley up at the Vet and the STANKY old boomer Karen.
 
I updated my blog. I put away clean clothes from the dryer. I put away clean dishes from the dishwasher. 
 


 

No comments: