Saturday, May 25, 2024

SATURDAY / MAY 25 / MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND /

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
SATURDAY 
MAY 25 2024



Up at 5AM when the Google Alarm woke us, Hubby woke up and took the dogs out for potty. He woke me up and I got dressed. 

We took Riley and left Tater at home. I drove the Jeep and followed Hubby in the FMF to the shop. The Detailer is coming today to clean the FMF and then Hubby got the Dually with the camper on it and drove it in front of the shop to clean. 

We left there and I drove him over to Jose's lot. 

Hubby picked up the RMOR shop truck and trailer to deliver the vehicle LIFTS to Jeff W at 8:30AM. I drove home with Riley.

At home, I made the bed. I made Hubby's latte. I made tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I started making dog breakfast. Warmed up Riley's and put in grilled chicken. Put eggs, left-over grilled cheese, canned dog food, and grilled chicken into Tater's on the stovetop. 

Hubby got home and I handed him his latte. Then he finished the dog breakfast. 

I fed Riley. Hubby fed Tater. 

I put laundry in washer and started it. I put dishes in dishwasher and started it.

Oscar, the Landscaper came at 8AM and Hubby hurried out to pay him. They they talked for quite a while.

Hubby left the house (AND FORGOT HIS PHONE) at 8:20AM. Before he left, he told me that he had seen the Shaun the Sheep toilet roll holder that I got from Amazon that was in the bathroom on the counter. He screamed. I think he was happy.
 
SHAUN THE SHEEP TOILET ROLL HOLDER
 

I did bookwork from 8AM to 9AM. 


No comments: