Friday, May 17, 2024

FRIDAY / MAY 17 / SICK ALL DAY

FRIDAY
MAY 17 2024 



Up at 6AM. I got dressed. Helped Hubby make the bed.

I put dirty clothes in washer and started it.

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs. 

I made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I was still feeling awful. Did not want to eat anything.

After Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM, I sat on the sofa, just exhausted.

I tried to take a nap. 

At Noon, the UPS lady rang the doorbell twice as she needed a signature for a delivery. I had to drag myself to the door. It was a damn delivery shipment for the SHOP!

I took a nap. Riley slept on the sofa next to me.

I was taking the dogs out for potty all day.

NO POTTY PROBLEMS FOR RILEY IN THE HOUSE TODAY.

At 3:15PM, Hubby came home after I called and asked him to come home early.

Hubby got home and I slept on the sofa. I was hurting so bad. I finally had Hubby get me a couple Prednisone to take. 

I was sweating and hot at 3PM. 

I got up and took a hot bath at 5PM.

I went to bed at 6PM.

No comments: