Saturday, May 04, 2024

SATURDAY / MAY 4 / VIRGIN VALLEY 4X4 CLUB MEETING / CLOUDY & WINDY

SATURDAY
MAY 4 2024 




Hubby and I stayed up watching Tracker on TV. A new series. It was OK, but not great. I took a very short hot bath. We finally went to bed at 1AM.

At 6AM, Hubby was taking the dogs out for potty.

I was up at 6:30AM. I made the bed. I got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby had fed the dogs and put them outside again. 

Hubby helped me make the bed. I vacuumed the front of the house. Hubby vacuumed the back of the house.

I went to do bookwork. Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV.

Hubby went to the Virgin Valley 4x4 Jeep Club Meeting at the Pioneer Center at 10AM. I stayed home with the dogs and sat on the back patio. 

I put away clean laundry. I put away clean dishes.

Hubby got home at 11SAM. We left the dogs at home and drove to Walmart for groceries. Hubby had to buy a paint gun so he can paint the trailer at the shop today. Our total for groceries - $350.00.

We drove home and unloaded groceries. 

Gave Riley her colorful soccer ball we bought. Tater tore it up in less than 5 minutes. We threw the ball away.
 
RILEY'S BALL FROM WALMART
 

I was tired and had to sit down. 
 
Hubby watched Automotive shows. 
 
I took a nap on the sofa. 
 
I woke up at 4PM. We took the dogs for a Golf Cart ride at 4:45PM. 
 
Let the dogs play in the grass. Tater pooped. Gave them water. Rode back home. 
 
WEIRD CLOUDS OVER MOUNTAINS
 
 
At home, Hubby moved the KILN out to the side yard patio. He damaged some of it. 
 
Hubby painted my toenails pink.
 
We watched Automotive shows on TV. Then we watched some of the new show Tracker episodes. 

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.

We went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: