Thursday, May 23, 2024

WEDNESDAY / MAY 22 / PLASTIC TANK IN SIDE PATIO

WEDNESDAY
MAY 22 2024
 
 
 
 
Up at 5:15AM. Riley was restless. Hubby took the dogs out for potty.

I got up and went potty. I got dressed. I have a huge headache and am grumpy. Did not get enough sleep again. 

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs and fed them. He carried Riley around while Tater ate. 

We took the dogs and drove the FMF to Walmart. Washed the car. Took Riley inside to Walmart shopping for Baby Onesies so she does not chew on her stitches. We compared different outfits and picked out 2 for her at $8 each. One with penguins, one with koalas on it.

Picked up some blueberry muffins, milk, (forgot coffee) went to the self checkout. Attendant came over and loved on Riley because she recognized her as a mini aussie shepherd!


RILEY RIDING IN CART AT WALMART

We left and drove home. 

At home, unloaded groceries. Fitted Riley with the first penguin onesie, but the zipper opened the wrong way and it did not fit. Tried the Koalas on her and had to cut out the feet. It fit! Looks cute on her.
 
RILEY IN BABY ONESIE FROM WALMART
 

Hubby left at 8:45AM for the shop.
 
Dogs stayed home with me.
 
I watched TV. Fell asleep at 10AM to 11AM. 
 
At 11:30AM, Jose, Rueben Sr and the moving gang came and helped move the patio table & chairs & grille to their vehicle, then they came and placed the plastic tub in the patio.
 
INSTALLING PLASTIC TANK ON SIDE PATIO
 
 
The UPS guy (a replacement who said he was training) came and brought a couple Amazon packages - some hair clips for me and a steampunk clock.
 
I was not feeling well today. 

Dogs and I sat on the back patio. Hubby called at Noon to say he and Mike were driving to Las Vegas to pick up the vehicle lifts for Mark and Jeff. Hubby called at 2PM to say they were loaded and on their way back, but that his phone had died. 

Hubby got home at 5PM and parked out front. 

Hubby made dinner for himself. He sat on the sofa watched Automotive shows. I took a nap. 

I woke up at 7PM feeling awful. Everything "stove" up. Joints ached, muscles hurt. 
 
I took a hot bath. That did not help. I put my dirty clothes in the washer and started it. I stayed up a while longer with Hubby and watched re-runs of Burn Notice. 
 
We went to bed at 11PM. Riley was restless and would not settle. We had to put her in the kennel. She growled and barked a little, finally sleeping later.
 

No comments: