Monday, May 13, 2024

MONDAY / MAY 13 / DIET SHOT / SLEPT MOST OF DAY /RILEY JUMPS OVER GATE

 MONDAY
MAY 13 1024 
 
 
It feels nice to be home. The cats are happy we are back. The dogs feel better at home.
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby took the dogs out for potty. 

I slept until 6:15AM. Then I got up and dressed. 
 
Hubby made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 

I made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV and watched the dogs while I did bookwork.

At 8:30AM, we both left; Hubby went to the shop. I went to Enliven for my B12 shot, Biotin shot, and Diet shot. Kelli was there at the front desk as Sasha had an unexpected death in the family and had to travel back to Boston.

I drove back home. I made more tea and ate turkey bacon for breakfast. I let the dogs outside.

I loaded dishes in dishwasher. I loaded more clothes in washer. I put away clean clothes from the dryer.

I cleaned up more cat litter. I vacuumed cat litter in the armoire. 

I put away more clean clothes. I washed the comforter and Tater's blanket.

I took a nap on the sofa. I had a bad reaction to the B12 shot and got blisters around my hairline. I felt just exhausted. No More B12 Shots!

I let the dogs outside and gave them fresh water. I gave the cats fresh water. I watered my cactus plant on the patio.
 
I ordered a few pairs of earrings on Etsy for my Mother's Day present.

I picked up dog poo.

Hubby got home at 4PM. He left the camper in the other side storage at the shop. Mark is moving out.

RILEY JUMPED THE GATE TO GO SEE HUBBY WHEN HE GOT HOME! She is getting so active & big!
 
RILEY JUMPS OVER GATE
 

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV while I did more bookwork. Catching up from being gone.

Hubby cut up the watermelon and the pineapple finally after 2 weeks.

I got done with bookwork at 8:48PM. I was still not done with all of it.
 
Went to bed at 10PM. I took a couple Benadryl because of the allergic reaction I had to B12 Shot. There were blisters breaking out all over my scalp line. I also took a couple Steroid pills.
 
I was up to potty, Hubby was up in the middle of the night, sitting on the sofa because his back hurt. I went back to bed.

No comments: