Tuesday, May 07, 2024

TUESDAY / MAY 7 / GARBAGE DAY / CLEANERS / BETTY / GOLF CART RIDE

TUESDAY
MAY 7 2024 
 
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. Heard Riley barking. Heard an airplane overhead. 
 
Hubby packed his bags early this morning. Ready for tomorrow. Robert the cat wanted to come too, so he jumped in the bag. If it Fits, it Sits.

I got dressed and made latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

ROBERT IN GO BAG

 
Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM.
 
I watched TV today. Put the dogs out and played with them. Picked up dog poo.
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
Cleaners came at 11:45AM and cleaned. I went outside with the dogs to wait. 
 
We came back inside when the cleaners were done. I put everything back.
 
I watched TV.
 
Betty came over at 3PM to check on what she needs to do for the cats while we are away.
 
Hubby got home at 4:30PM after taking Mike to get his car at his storage unit.
 
We took the dogs for a Golf Cart ride to the grassy areas. The golf cart was not working very well today.
 
Got mail on our way home. Just junk mail.
 
Hubby watched TV.
 
I did bookwork. 
 
We packed. 
 
ROBERT WANTS TO GO. GET IN THE OVERNIGHT BAG!
 

We sorted thru all the old camper stuff that had been stored down at the shop for over a year. A lot of the fabric, pillows, blankets, comforter was moldy, stained. So we got rid of those. 

I ordered a new comforter from Costco.
 
We watched some TV, an episode of Tracker. Then we went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.


 
 

No comments: