Friday, May 03, 2024

FRIDAY / MAY 3 / GS NAILS

FRIDAY
MAY 3 2024




Up at 4AM with the dogs. Hubby took them out to potty. I stayed in bed. Could not sleep. Hubby came back to bed, but then left again to sit on the sofa in the living room.

At 5AM, Hubby was taking the dogs out for potty again. 

I was up at 6:30AM. I made the bed. I got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I went to do bookwork.
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home.
 
I cleaned up kitchen counter and put dishes in dishwasher. 
 
I started washing clothes. 
 
I let the dogs out for potty. We sat on the patio for a while.
 
Then I put away clean clothes and clean dishes.
 
At 2:30PM, I left in the Jeep for my nail appointment at GS Nails with Andy.
 
I got my nails done and returned home at 3:45PM. 

Hubby got home at 5:00PM. He had to make a deposit at the bank and get $ to pay Johnathan. He drove out to Bunkerville to pay Johnathan.

Then we took the dogs for a Golf Cart ride to the grassy areas in the new subdivision area. Dogs played. Both of them pooped and peed. I picked up poo. Some woman with a tall white & black dog recognized Tater at the 2nd grassy area.

We drove back home.

Watched TV. New episodes of Elsbeth. Then we watched the new show called Tracker. Stayed up until 1AM.

No comments: