Wednesday, March 22, 2023

WEDNESDAY / STILL SICK / SUNSHINE / IV

WEDNESDAY
3-22-2023
 
 

 
Both of us slept until 6:45AM. 
 
Partly cloudy outside today.
 
I got up and dressed. Hubby let the dogs outside.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. 
 
I made lattes. 
 
Sat on the sofa and watched morning news. 
 
Chris K came by to get his check for the dentist. 
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
Tater got dressed by Hubby in his blue sweatshirt. I put on his collar. They left at 8:30AM.
 
I vacuumed up cat litter on the floor and inside the armoire.

I started laundry. I started dishes and cleaned kitchen counters.

I had no energy left. So I sat and watched HOUSE on TV for a while. Had a blueberry muffin. It made me sick.

Went outside to pick up dog poo. Talked to Amy, the neighbor.

I tried to take a nap in the afternoon, but could not sleep.

Hubby & Tater got home at 2:30PM.

Hubby and I took the Jeep and went to IV Infusion.

I did a huge bag for the Weight Loss. Took a LONG time. Hubby left after he got his Meyers and pushes. He went to Walmart to get groceries and wash truck. There was no PlaqX so they gave me something else instead.

Got done at 4:30PM. 

Drove home. I had to go potty. Hubby filled dog food container in the garage.

We ordered pizza from Dominos.





No comments: