Friday, March 31, 2023

FRIDAY / SUNSHINE / COOL / LAST DAY OF MARCH

FRIDAY
MARCH 31 2023
 
 
 

 
 
 I was up at Midnight. Hubby was sitting on the sofa with the fireplace on. I told him to go to bed. I slept on the sofa with the red blanket. 

At 4AM, I woke up and was uncomfortable so I went to the front bedroom and slept in the spare bedroom. Lots of cat litter on the bed, had to be brushed off.

I slept until 4AM, went potty. Back to sleep until 6AM. Heard Hubby get up and let dogs outside. Feed dogs breakfast eggs. 

I got up and dresssed. Made latte for hubby, tea for me. I warmed up a bagel.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby had me do lots of processing for invoices to insurance claims, then a claim for nFlow for warranty. Hubby called Doggy Day Care to make appointment. Can't use wood for wall on other side of building until next week, so we don't have to drive to St George tonight. Can wait until tomorrow.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. Hubby put on Tater's grey sweatshirt.

I started laundry in washer. I started dishes in dishwasher. Cleaned up kitchen counter.


No comments: