Friday, March 03, 2023

FRIDAY / SUNNY /

 FRIDAY
3-3-2023
 
 
 

 
Up at 6:30AM. 
 
I have a splitting headache. My head is going to explode. Neither of us wants to get up. I played red light with the cats. 
 
I got up and dressed. Made lattes in the kitchen. Fed the cats milk, cheese, and tuna. I let the dogs out for potty.
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs and fed dogs. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We took the Jeep, I drove down to Walmart to get groceries. Muffins, Tuna, Angel Soft toilet paper, Soup, Chili. We saw Jose as we were checking out. Greeted him and talked to him.

Then we checked out and loaded groceries into the Jeep. I returned the cart. 

Stopped on the way out of the parking lot to talk to two nice gentlemen 1 black guy and 1 older white guy that had E-vehicles filling at the station. Asked them how long to charge. They said do not buy an e-vehicle - keep your gas vehicle! 

Drove home. Hubby unloaded groceries. I put Tater's red sweatshirt on him & a collar. I picked up dog poo. Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

Hubby watched Automotive show until 8:30. Tater & Hubby left at 8:30AM. Hubby noticed my lights on dash of Jeep were still on. Removed keys, locked doors. Lights went out.

I did bookwork. NAPA receipts that were never received.
 
I sat and watched Silent Witness on BritBox for a while. Wilson went outside to sleep on the concrete with his belly in the sun. I filled the dog water outside.
 
I went inside to do more NAPA receipts from 2021.
 
I figured out how much $ we have in various banks. It is enough. More than enough. I have always had so much stress that we don't have enough. I think we are doing pretty good right now.
 
 



No comments: