Wednesday, March 08, 2023

WEDNESDAY / CLOUDY / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
3-8-2023
 
 
 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby was up even earlier.
 
Hubby got up and let the dogs outside. Wilson was the first off the bed. He was whining for food. Wish he would quit it. He IS losing weight, tho.
 
I got up and dressed. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.
 
I made lattes. 
 
I washed my hair in the front bathroom tub. Then I dried it with the blow dryer.

Hubby got dressed. I put Tater's blue sweatshirt & black collar on him for the shop today.
 
TATER AND WILSON LOOKING AT BIRDS OUTSIDE
 

Hubby and Tater left at 8:40AM. I helped Hubby take his stuff out to the truck. Tater jumped in the Dually.

I did laundry and then put clean laundry away.

I started dishwasher after cleaning off the kitchen counter.
 
I tried calling Lerner and Rowe for my Starbucks Product Liability, but they do not handle them and he transferred me to the State Bar of Arizona. I hung up.
 
Then I emailed Pepsico to let them know of my injury and request for compensation.
 
I found out that we have 3 years to file for property damage in Nevada. So we should get an attorney for the shop damage.

And we need to get a Trust going in case of death.

Hubby got home early at 2:30PM. He said it was not busy so he got home early for IV Infusion.

He had a snack that he made himself.

Then I drove the Jeep down to IV Infusion. Some idiot in a silver car decided to let a person have the right of way from the side street, so I honked at him. What idiot old people.

We drove over to IV Infusion, but there were too many cars there. Instead we went to the Verizon store to try to fix my phone. The guy there said we had to take it home and connect to iTunes or take it to a Verizon real store. 

Then we took the Jeep over to the Car Wash and drove it thru.

Then we went back to IV Infusions and it was about 3:30PM. We got our infusions. I got done pretty quickly. I got an L-Carnitine shot in the butt! 

At home, I dropped Hubby off to get mail. He walked home. He got a phone call on the walk home!

I drove the Jeep to the garage afterwards. 

Dogs were excited to see us home. I gave them some string cheese for a treat.

Hubby made old fashioned Irish Potato cakes. He had to have the overhead stove fan on and it gave me a headache. We watched 1000 Ways to Die. Then I took a nap. Hubby turned off the TV and took a nap, also.

I got up at 7:30PM and took a hot bath.

I tried to hook the old phone up to iTunes. Had to update iTunes. WHAT A FUCKING PAIN.

Hubby finally woke up.

We watched Fraser until 9PM and then went to bed. Both of us were exhausted.
 




No comments: