Tuesday, March 28, 2023

TUESDAY / GARBAGE DAY /

TUESDAY
3-28-2023
 
 
 



Up at 5AM. Neighbor has her light on in her bathroom and it brighter than daylight shining into our house. 

I go out to the sofa and sleep until 6AM. Hubby gets up to let the dogs outside and make breakfast eggs for them. He feeds them when they come inside.

I go to the bathroom and get dressed.

I come out to the kitchen to make him a latte. I have milk and a bagel.
 
I give bird seed to the birds. I clean up dog poo in the backyard and take it out to the dumpster.

We watched some Automotive show on TV.

Hubby gets dresssed. I make the bed.

Hubby cleans cat litter. Hubby brings the garbage can inside the fence from the street.

I get Tater dressed. Hubby & Tater leave in the dually. 

I do bookwork.

I deposit Kootenai Electric Capital Credits check to our new Umpqua bank. Have to get passcodes and call Hubby. They are at the dog park.

I do more bookwork. My head feels bad again. Can't think.


No comments: