Friday, March 10, 2023

FRIDAY / RAIN / NAILS

FRIDAY
3-10-2023
 
 
 


I was awake at 5:15AM and went potty. I have been drinking an overwhelming amount of water and it is coming out.

Slept until 6:30AM when I heard Hubby in the kitchen. 

Got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby said it will be raining soon. Cloudy, cold, windy.

Put dogs out for potty. Hubby made the breakfast eggs and fed them. 

Then I made lattes. 

I made cheese eggs for breakfast, but did not like them. I fed most of them to the dogs. I felt queasy and dizzy this morning.

Went to transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We watched morning news on TV. Hubby got several phone calls. Mike, Clint, etc.

Hubby left at 8:30AM after picking out the new brown glasses to wear at work.

I did bookwork. I started washing dirty laundry. I started the dishwasher after cleaning counter.

Rahn came at 9AM to work on the Jeep.

Had to turn the furnace up at 10AM because it was getting colder and darker outside.

RAIN CLOUDS AND MOUNTAIN SNOW


Hubby came to pick me up in the new Dually at 2:49PM. He was late. I had to call him. 

I got into the back of the truck. EVEN THE BACK SEATS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE! I hate that truck.

Hubby accidentally hit the curb on Hardy Way when he was trying to throw things that were rattling in the cup holder. Knocked my neck really badly.

Then he finally got me to get nails done at GS Nails by 3PM. Andy was waiting.

Andy said we could come on Sunday at Noon to get our Pedicures.

Hubby went out to talk to somebody on the phone. When he returned, a guy was selling oranges, peanuts, and strawberries out of a van. So Hubby bought some.

We drove home afterwards. 
 
I sorted out the 300 ducks on the table that were delivered by UPS today.
 


It was only 6PM but I was dead tired. We watched TV for a while. Then went to bed at 9:30PM.



WILSON & TATER ON RECLINER BY FIREPLACE




No comments: