Sunday, March 19, 2023

SUNDAY / HUBBY HOME AT 3AM / CLOUDY AND OVERCAST / COLD / STILL SICK / RIDE IN NEW TRUCK / SMITHS

 SUNDAY
3-19-2023
 
 
 

 

Overcast

I was in bed with dogs until Hubby arrived home at 3AM. 

After another hot bath, I slept on the sofa. 

Up at 6:30AM when Hubby was yelling from the bedroom to let the dogs out. I staggered over to the door as I am still dizzy. Let dogs out. Let them back inside. I went back to sleep.

Up at 7:30AM when Hubby got up to make eggs for dogs. I told him to throw away the other eggs he made with the gross chicken and hamburger meat as the dogs were having bad poos.

I took another hot bath as body aches and pains were bad.

Then I made latte for hubby and hot tea for me. Hubby put the comforter in the washer as the comforter was covered in dirt. 

I took all the other dirty clothes to the laundry. 

I sat on the sofa, exhausted. 

Hubby had his breakfast. 

I tried the apple pie Hubby brought back but it was AWFUL. Gross. Tasted like acid. 

Hubby gave me a ride in the new truck. The seat is WAY too high, but Hubby does not want to hear a complaint about it. 

We stopped to get groceries at Smith's. Some stupid volunteer Karen police on bicycles were circling and causing a back-up in the parking lot. Checking handicap licenses. Idiots. 

We got groceries. Hubby got sliced beef for roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes at home.

We drove home. Hubby saw somebody he knew in the store and some customer in the parking lot.

At home, Hubby dropped a gallon of milk and all of it leaked onto the driveway.

I cleaned up the spilt milk with the water hose as it was starting to rain and really get windy.

Hubby carried groceries inside.

I took another hot bath because of both aches and pains.

Hubby sat down to watch automotive shows on TV.

I made tea for me and sat down.

No comments: