Friday, March 17, 2023

FRIDAY / ST PATRICK'S DAY / HUBBY FLIES TO PHOENIX / NEW TRUCK

FRIDAY
3-17-2023
ST PATRICKS DAY
 
 
 

 
 
Up at 5AM when I heard Hubby on the sofa in the living room. He is on his iPad. No wonder he can't sleep. His melatonin is all fucked up. 

I potty and go back to bed. Tater is on my comforter and I am freezing. I pull the comforter out from under him. I put Wilson on the bed because for some reason he is running around.

I sleep until 6:30AM when I heard Hubby banging around in the kitchen.

Hubby was making breakfast eggs for dogs. I got up and dressed. Made the bed. Played red dot light with Sage. 

I went to transfer $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Then I made a latte for Hubby. I cannot tolerate the taste of them, so I had a glass of milk.
 
Then Hubby cleaned the cat litter. I vacuumed.

Hubby got packed. He started panicking about what he packed. Jeans, flannels. Joe & Tom told him it was cold in Black Canyon City where they are holding the Bronco Meet.

According to Hubby, he will fly in to Phoenix. The guy selling us the truck will pick him up at the airport. Then Hubby will drop the guy off at his home on the way to Tom's? or on the way to the Bronco Meet. 

Hubby will purchase a sleeping bag at Walmart so he can sleep in the new truck. He will stay at the Bronco Meet on Saturday and ride. Then he will drive to Prescott, AZ to see a vendor there and then return home on Sunday.

We watched Vegas News on TV. Flooding in Northern Nevada. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I started laundry. I cleaned off the counter and started the dishwasher. 

I picked up dog poo outside. 

I wrapped more ducks with rubber bands and business cards.

No comments: