Thursday, March 16, 2023

THURSDAY / BUYING NEW TRUCK / STILL NO TITLE AFTER 3.5 MONTHS / WIRE TRANSFER TO ARIZONA / ROADWORK ALL DAY LONG

THURSDAY
3-16-2023
 
 
 
 
 
Hubby was up at 2AM to potty. He woke me up. I dizzily staggered into the bathroom to potty. I was back in bed minutes later. We both fell back to sleep!!!
 
I am still very dizzy and coughing. Hubby is still coughing and has a runny nose.
 
Up at 6:30AM after hearing Tater get off the bed. 
 
ALL DAY LONG THE PULTE CREW DID ROADWORK ON FLAT TOP MESA DRIVE. BACK AND FORTH. SAND IN DUMP TRUCKS, BACKING UP WITH BEEPS. DUMPING. OMG. I AM GOING INSANE.

Hubby was in the kitchen making breakfast eggs for the dogs.

Hubby grilled the chicken that he had brought home last night from the shop. It had accidentally thawed out in the refrigerator at the shop. 

We both made the bed. 

I vacuumed up cat litter while Hubby added more litter to the box and cleaned out the poo.

Then I put the dirty clothes in the washer and started it.

I cleaned the kitchen countertops and started the dishwasher.

We need to hire somebody to clean the house. It is awful.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I watched TV for a while. Hubby called at 9AM to find out which accounts he needs to get the $ to pay for the truck in Arizona.
 
I picked up dog poo out in the yard. 
 
I cleaned the chairs with cleaner. Then I cleaned the sliding glass door glass where Tater had flung boggers while shaking his head. 
 
I put away clean clothes. 
 
I put away clean dishes.
 
Hubby called at 12:26PM. He wanted to drive the new Dually down to Vegas and park it when the guy comes to fly in to pick up the new Duallys for transport. I talked him out of cancelling his Shuttle because I did not trust leaving brand new vehicles in Vegas at the airport long term parking. 
 
I gave Wilson a bath at 1PM in the shower. Then I took him outside to blow him dry.

Hubby got home at 2PM where he had just been to America CU to Wire Transfer the money to Arizona for the new truck. Hubby got the paperwork for the Blue Dually. Still no luck from Sparks, NV DMV; they are refusing to answer the phone. 

We emailed some more paperwork to the Dealer in Sheridan, Wyoming. 

Hubby took all the paperwork with him to the DMV here in town to get SOMETHING resembling a Title. It's only been 3.5 MONTHS since we paid for the vehicle. 

It was finally warm enough today to open the front door. 

Hubby got back home at 4PM. 

We sat and watched TV for a while.

I wrapped RMOR advertising ducks with rubber bands and business cards.
 
Hubby left at 5:30PM when Clint from Moto Zoo called to pick up parts at Smith's.
 
I soaked my feet in hot water and put cream on them. My feet and cuticles have been MUCH BETTER since I soak them every day.
 
Hubby returned home after stopping at Smith's to get milk and honey.

We watched TV until 10PM. Then Hubby made the bed and I went to bed. Hubby came in to bed 10 minutes after he took some melatonin.




 

No comments: