Thursday, March 02, 2023

THURSDAY / WINDY

THURSDAY
3-2-2023
 
 

 

Up at 6:30AM. Finally could sleep no more.

I got dressed and let puppies outside for potty.

I made lattes in the kitchen. Had to clean off the counter top first. Cat litter everywhere on floor.

Hubby got up and made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 

I made the bed. 

STUPID FUCKING KOKOPELLI OUT BACK AGAIN FOR 4TH DAY IN A ROW, BLOWING AND CUTTING.

I put dirty clothes in washer. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

We sat and watched TV News for a while.

Hubby put clean clothes in dryer. He cleaned out the dust from the dryer and handed it to me to throw away.

Hubby got a call from Chris who wanted to take his dogs for Rabies shots at 2PM. So he will work early.

Hubby & Tater left in the Tan dually at 8:30AM. I put Tater's blue sweatshirt on him and a collar. I walked Tater out while Hubby carried all his stuff. Phone, bag, dog food. billfold.

Then Wilson and I watched them drive away.

I did bookworks. 

I started the dryer again to finish drying. I put on a green sweatshirt and green earrings.

I put Wilson outside for a while, but he came inside later. 

I took a nap on the sofa.

Hubby called at 3PM and said he was coming home.

Hubby got home at 4PM after shopping at Walmart. He is making Stuffed Peppers for dinner.

I walked down to the mailbox with Wilson and then around the block. Stupid Pulte workers speeding thru Flat Top Mesa at 50mph. I am calling to complain tomorrow.
 
I did bookwork.

I rubbed Hubby's head and neck on the sofa.

We sat on the sofa in the dark and listened to music.
 
Hubby ate his stuffed peppers. Hubby warmed up garlic bread for me. I had a piece.
 
We watched some show about History. Then Hubby made the bed and I was exhausted. Took a couple Benadryl because I was coughing so much. Went to bed at 9PM.
 
 


No comments: