Wednesday, March 29, 2023

WEDNESDAY / FIRE ALARM BEEPS/ NO SLEEP / IV INFUSIONS

WEDNESDAY
3-29-2023




Hubby came to bed late but could not sleep. He was up again and sitting on the sofa. I was sleeping and heard him yelling at Wilson for eating cat poop out of the cat litter. 

Then at 3:30AM, the fire alarm started beeping. It was awful. Woke Tater up. I yelled for Hubby to come fix it. He had to get the ladder out and re-set the battery.

Hubby came to bed. I got up and slept on the sofa until morning. I was in lots of pain.

Hubby got up to let dogs out at 6AM and make breakfast eggs for them. I took a hot bath. Slow filling as the water flow was low. 

I got dressed. Hubby helped make the bed. I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby. I had milk. 

We sat on the sofa for a while. 

Got Tater dressed in his grey sweatshirt and they left at 8:30AM. I called Hubby about the Keys that had been washed the other day. He returned to get them.

I started laundry. I started dishwasher after cleaning off the kitchen counter.

I sat on the sofa for a while, watching TV. Then I made a bagel. 

I did bookwork from 9:30AM to Noon.
 
I watched TV for a while.
 
The alarm started beeping again. I called Hubby to come fix it. I got the ladder out and knocked the battery, but could not get it out. It stopped beeping.
 
Hubby got home at 1:30PM and fixed it-replaced the battery. He left Tater here and then went to pick up a UTV. 
 
Hubby returned home at 2:45PM so we could take the truck to IV Infusions. We got there at 3PM and took seats. They finally had PlaqueX in so I got a Meyers, too. Rod got there later and showed us pictures of his new UTV for the family. 
 
 


No comments: