Saturday, March 11, 2023

SATURDAY / 70 DEGREE WEATHER / RAIN IN PM

SATURDAY
3-11-2023
 
 




I got up to potty at 6AM. I went back to bed.

Hubby got up to feed the dogs & let them out for potty.

I slept until 9AM. Disturbing dreams. Dreamt about selling house in Idaho and everybody came that we knew. 

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby helped make the bed. 

He watched Automotive shows for a while.

He cut up oranges and strawberries that he had bought yesterday.

At 10AM, the sun was shining and we went for ride on the motorbikes. Took them out thru the garage door and out the front door because we could not open the garage door. Did not want dust coming into the garage from outside.

Stopped and talked to neighbors Pam & Gary with a bunch of poodles up around the other end of Wishing Well. Then saw Charlene & Kenny in Prominence. 

We rode home because it was getting windy and cold.

At home, Hubby made cheese sandwiches for lunch.

Then he left to go show Mark J's Mustang to the Automotive bodyworkers. Then he drove back.

Hubby ate the rest of his sandwich. But I reminded him to go get the other truck so we can both ride in it to get groceries and go to Pedicures tomorrow.

The guy that is polishing the Jeep finally came at 1PM. Hubby left and went to get the other truck.

I did bookwork. Listened to Sea Shanty songs.
 
Hubby got home with the older white Dually and it looked like dark storm clouds everywhere. We took the dogs with us in the truck. Drove quickly to the garbage dump. It started to rain hard just as we got there. Saw our neighbor working there. He said Hi. 
 
We got done and left. Saw some people in their UTV that had just had seats put in it. Hubby stopped to talk with them.
 
We drove back home via way of the new subdivision.
 
STORM AT HOME- VIEW FROM BACK PATIO

STORM VIEW FROM CANYON CREST BOULEVARD & HORIZON BOULEVARD



 
At home, I went to get the mail. Then stopped at the neighbor's - Dawn was putting in new plants in her front yard. It started to rain just as I got into the house. 

I moved the motorcycles into the front entryway so they would not get wet. I got soaked. 

I had to change shirts. 

Soaked my feet in hot water with Tea Tree oil. Then I put cream on them. 

Clint called from Motor Zoo and Hubby left to go meet him to pick up parts.




No comments: