Tuesday, March 07, 2023

TUESDAY / CLEAN WINDOWS / MEET CLINT FOR PARTS

TUESDAY
3-7-2023
 
 

 
 
Up at 2:30AM with extreme endo cramps. Took a few aspirin and went out to sleep on the sofa.
 
Hubby was up at 5AM with the dogs. He let them out. Then he put out the garbage can. He kept talking to me and wanting me to get up and sleep on the bed. 
 
Hubby went outside to get the dog bed out of the truck and wash it.  
 
I was too tired to get up and just pulled the blanket over my head. I had been having bad dreams and sweating all night.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs and burrito for himself. He fried bacon in the kitchen and it smelled awful.

I went to the bedroom to sleep some more. 

At 6:00AM, Sage jumped on the bed and made me pet her on the head. She really enjoyed it. I pulled her close to my chest and under my chin to rub her belly & head. She did it several times. Really relaxed.

Then I got up and dressed when Hubby brought my clean jeans from the laundry. Made the bed. Hubby helped make the bed. I told him about my dreams.

Then I went to the kitchen to make lattes. I had to get online to Find My Iphone for Hubby as he lost his iPhone again. It was out in his truck.

I had to wash the dog bed again and add Mr Clean because it still stank. I gave it a quick 15 minute wash and then put it in the dryer.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I had Hubby read the emails from various vendors. 

I made lattes. 

I picked up dog poo outside and took it to the garbage can out front, but the garbage had already been picked up.

Hubby got dressed in SHORTS. We put Tater's red sweatshirt and collar on him. Then Hubby cleaned cat litter. Hubby vacuumed up cat litter. 

I remembered that the Window Cleaners were coming today at 9:30AM. So I vacuumed behind the sofa that Hubby pulled out for me. I moved all the glass items on the top of our bathroom counters.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. Tater was so happy. He has a clean dog bed for the shop!

I did bookwork and at 10AM, the guys finally came to clean the windows.
 
Wilson and I went for a walk at 2PM when it was really warm. I ran into LeAnn with her dogs at the park. We talked briefly.
 
At home, I watched TV. I made a cheese sandwich for lunch.
 
Hubby and Tater got home at 3:15PM. I was surprised they were home so early.
 
I was not feeling good and took a nap on the sofa.
 
Then Clint called and we went to meet him in the Jeep by Smith's.  

Clint was telling us that Sudafed got the cold right out of him and he is feeling better.

So we went into Smith's and got the pills. They were almost out of everything for colds. We got some other groceries milk, easter cards, easter candy.

Drove home.

We watched a new show on Amazon called Patriot. Hubby liked it. I did not.

Watched Frasier and went to bed at 9:30PM.


No comments: