Monday, March 06, 2023

MONDAY / SUNSHINE /DELIVERY PARTS TO SHOP / BULLDOG PEST CONTROL

MONDAY
3-6-2023
 
 
 
 
 
Up at 6:30AM.
 
Hubby helped make the bed. Then he took a shower. I made lattes.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby took a shower. 
 
After his shower, Hubby and I both discussed feeling better from this stupid Valley Fever. Better not talk about it to Jinx it!
 
We sat and watched Automotive show on TV.

I went thru old photos.

I found a picture of an egg souffle from 2016 that I need to make again.

Hubby changed cat litter. 

Then he got a call from a customer. Then he got a call from a videographer. He talked on the phone while he was leaving. I put Tater's red sweatshirt & collar on him. I opened the cat food and put it in the garage. I loaded Tater in the truck. I loaded Hubby's oil that was delivery on Sunday into the truck.

TATER, HUBBY, RATTLER


Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I vacuumed the front welcome mat.
 
Hubby called and had forgotten the parts in back of Jeep.
 
I loaded Wilson in the Jeep and we drove down there. Chris took the box out of the Jeep.
 
We left. I drove to Wendys for a chicken, maple, bacon croissant. 
 
Drove home the back way as Hardy Way is blocked due to building of Can Plant.
 
At home, I unloaded Wilson and put him out for potty.
 
I ate my sandwich.
 
Cayden came from Bulldog Pest Control at 9:30AM and sprayed the house. I paid him.
 
I did bookwork. I ordered blue, pink, yellow custom ducks for the Shop.
 
I did laundry. I did dishes. Put away clean dishes. Put away clean clothes.
 
I am not feeling good. 

Cold outside today. Only high of 55 with wind. 

I watched TV today. 

SAGE AND ROBERT PLAYING IN THE LIVINGROOM


Hubby and Tater got home REALLY late at 5:30PM. Hubby stopped at Walmart to get groceries.

I helped put away groceries. Hubby had picked up some Buttermilk waffle mix as I had been talking about it the other day...

Hubby made me a delicious cheese sandwich as he got white bread and sharp cheddar.
 
We watched Mel Brooks' History of the World Part 2. It was NOT good.
 
Went to bed at 9PM. Hubby had been snoring on the sofa for 1 hour before that.



No comments: