Sunday, March 12, 2023

SUNDAY / DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME / SPRING FORWARD / NO SLEEP / PEDICURES

SUNDAY
3-12-2023
 

 
 
Up at 8:30AM. No sleep last night. 
 
Hubby finally turned the clocks all forward.
 

I woke up severely dizzy. It lasted. A long time.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby had the house torn apart looking for the controller to turn off the fireplace. The fireplace had turned itself on.

He had to make breakfast eggs for the dogs. 

Then Hubby vacuumed under the sofa. He found the controller in the closet where I had thrown it and the iPad last night.

I made lattes.

Then I made Birthday Cake Fudge for Chris tomorrow. Spring/Easter present.

I cleaned up the kitchen, stove, countertops. I started the dishes in the dishwasher.

Hubby started the laundry and then put clean clothes in dryer. I got the garbage together and Hubby took it out to the garbage can outside.

Hubby sat down to watch TV.

No comments: