Sunday, March 05, 2023

SUNDAY / CASABLANCA MIMOSA BUFFET /

 SUNDAY
3-5-2023 





Up at 6:30AM. Hubby was banging pans around in the kitchen.

I woke up and petted Sage for quite a while.
 
Hubby and I made the bed. We changed the sheets and washed the sheets. 
 
Hubby let the dogs outside and then made breakfast eggs for him. He remembered that we wanted to go eat the buffet at the Casablanca.
 
So I got dressed and wore my high heel sandals. Hubby wore shorts. 
 
We left the dogs at home. I drove the Jeep over to the Casablanca. We walked inside at 7:53AM and got seated right away. Hubby and I both got omelettes. They were a little too well done. 

I got very little. Cheese blintz with strawberries, sausage, hashbrowns, I did not want to waste food. My stomach was hurting. The MIMOSAS were NOT good. Tasted too bitter. So we sat and ate until 9AM. Lots of people were coming in by then and there was too much noise to hear each other. So we left. There was no shrimp on the buffet which was odd. 
 
Hubby got fruit- some really good watermelon.

MY BUFFET

HUBBY BUFFET


There was a LONG line as we were leaving.

When we left the building, the wind was BLOWING hard. 

We got to the Jeep and I drove. Drove around to see all the trailers with UTVs. So I got business cards out of my purse and Hubby put them on all the windshields.

Then we drove home.

Both of us felt sick gain. No energy. 
 
Sunshine on the mountains.
 
SUN ON THE MOUNTAINS
 
 
Took the motorcycles and rode down to the new neighborhood. Had to show Hubby that the road slopes DOWN a lot. It looks awful. There will be a major drainage problem there...

We sat and watched TV most of the day. Automotive shows.

Played with the dogs outside. Tater ran around inside and played with his bone.

I soaked my feet and put cream on them. 

Dogs were bored and slept most of the day.

At 9PM, we were both exhausted and went to bed.


No comments: