Thursday, March 30, 2023

THURSDAY / STORM /

THURSDAY
3-30-2023
 
 
 

 
Up at Midnight with severe cramps. Took a hot bath. 
 
Then I went back to sleep on the sofa. Hubb had been snoring A LOT. LOUD.

Slept until 6AM when Wilson woke me up and I put him outside. 

Then I went back to bed in bed. Hubby had to talk and wake me up. Tater was pushing on me. He was kicking and sucking on his new blanket.

We got up. Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs. I made lattes. 

Hubby sat on the sofa and watched Automotive show. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. 

I did Payroll for the guys.

I shaved the hair out of Hubby's ears.

Put Tater's red sweatshirt on him and they left at 8:30AM.

I did bookwork from 8:30AM to 12:28PM.

The new KILN was delivered at 12:28PM. I signed for it. Dawn came out and talked to me while it was being delivered.

The R&L Delivery guy dropped it off in the garage.

Then I went back to doing bookwork.

I put away clean dishes. I put away clean laundry.

I watched TV and for lunch had crab rangoons that I warmed up in the air fryer.

At 3:40PM, I started doing bookwork again.

Storm today. Dark clouds and cold. I had to turn up the heat in the house.

STORM


 

Hubby dropped Tater off at 4:15PM, I gave the dogs some turkey treats. Then Tater went out to potty. Hubby went to get Mike to pick up his UTV at the shop. 

Hubby returned at 4:50PM. He made lunch for himself.

I submitted the NV MBT taxes online. I was still doing bookwork.


No comments: