Saturday, March 04, 2023

SATURDAY / NO SLEEP / HUBBY JEEP CLUB /CHANGE SHEETS

SATURDAY
3-4-2023
 
 

 
 
Up at 7:40AM. Neither of us got any sleep. I had a repetitive dream where I am trapped in a huge house and someone sabotages a door to burn the house down. I told the dream to Hubby in detail. I kept hearing repeated noises and crying in the night, so I had to get up at 11PM, 12PM, and 1AM to investigate. Probably just the cats.
 
Got up and dressed. Played red dot with Sage. 
 
Hubby stayed in bed. He got up at 2:30AM and could not get back to sleep.
 
I was restless, hot, sweating all night. Hubby was snoring from bedtime until 1AM when I told him to be quiet. 
 
I let the dogs outside for potty. People were already walking by on the sidewalk outside.
 
We got up and I made lattes. Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.  
 
Stan's landscaper, Oscar, was already started trimming, so I went over and talked to him. Asked him about our dead leaves on our plant and how OUR landscaper won't trim. I wanted Oscar to do our yard, but he said he is so busy that he can't take on any more work. He will check back after I talk to our landscaper again.

Then Hubby & I changed the sheets on the bed. 

I got clean water for dogs & cats. 

I showed Hubby some emails for work. I told him about the Jeep Club Meeting this morning at 10AM. He left hurriedly and forgot his phone. He drove my Jeep to the show to grab stuff to hand out at the Jeep Club Meeting. 

I changed cat litter, picked up dog poo. Started laundry, started laundry in dryer. I did bookwork. Added expenses for Spotify that I had forgotten all year. 

I made another latte for me and some Nanogreens. 

Hubby got back at 11:15AM. Then we had to take the Jeep (hubby drove) down to the shop to meet the guy from Parks N Rec. He dropped off his UTV at the shop. Casey was there. 

We drove to Scenic store to get lottery tickets. Then back to Mesquite KFC for chicken. Drove home to eat chicken. It was all tasteless. Don't go there anymore.

We took the dogs to the park. Dogs in Hubby's truck. I drove the Jeep. Played with other dogs at park. Talked to a nice older lady who moved from Oregon. 

Then we came home. My parking light was on in the Jeep all the way. 

Home by 2:30PM. We are both exhausted.
 
I put out March decor. Shamrocks.
 
I made another latte. Had a banana nut muffin. I covered Tater up with his camper blanket. I covered Hubby up with a blanket. I took Hubby's shoes & socks off.
 
Took a nap on the sofa. Got up at 5:30PM and took a hot bath and Tylenol.
 
 
 
 



 

No comments: