Thursday, March 09, 2023

THURSDAY / WARMER / PARTYLY CLOUDY /

THURSDAY
3-9-2023
 
 
 

 
 Awake at 6:40AM. 

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby let the dogs out and made breakfast eggs. 

We made the bed together.

Sat on the sofa and watched morning News from Seattle & Spokane. CDA getting lots of snow.

Then Hubby cleaned the cat litter and I vacuumed.

Put all the dirty laundry in the washer and started it.

I cleaned up the counter and started dishwasher.

I put Tater's red sweatshirt & collar on him. Hubby & Tater went to the shop at 8:30AM. He was supposed to pick up a customer on the way.

I started doing bookwork.

Wilson went outside for a while to sit in the sun. 

Hubby came home at 11AM with Rahn Smith who is going to buff & polish & put a ceramic coat on the Jeep. 

Rahn set up all his equipment in the garage. I gave him an additional surge protector strip to plug in all his tools.

Hubby made sandwiches for us then went back to the shop.

I did more bookwork. Wilson went back outside to sleep in the sunshine.
 
I put away clean dishes. 


WILSON ON THE PATIO

Wilson and I took a walk around the block at 1:30PM.

As we were starting our walk, the UPS lady delivered the Snapware plastic containers that I ordered from Costco.

I told Rahn that we were taking a walk.

Betty, the neighbor, called me and asked me to babysit her cats while her Hubby is getting surgery.

I picked up the mail on the way home.

We got home and I opened the mail. There were Hubby's new readers from Amazon that I ordered. 

I put away clean laundry.

I ate the WONDERFUL cheese sandwich that Hubby made me.

Hubby came home at 3PM and took Rahn back to the shop to pick up his truck. Hubby stopped in the road and talked with the neighbors. 
 
Tater came in the house, Wilson was squeaking at the front door screen. Tater went to the bathroom and drank water for 5 minutes. Then the poor dog went to pee for another 5 minutes. SOMEBODY is not giving him water or letting him potty at the shop.
 
Then at the house, he had to talk to somebody in the street with a Jeep. He finally took Rahn back to the shop and stayed there until 5PM. 

I called him to come home. He had been talking with Casey too much.

At home, he tried on his new glasses I ordered from Amazon.

I talked to Hubby about giving fresh water to Tater and taking him out for potty.

Hubby and I watched 2 new episodes (Season Finale) of Poker Face. It was good.
 
 


No comments: