Thursday, December 27, 2018

XMAS TREE COMES DOWN

THURSDAY
12-27-2018

Got up at 7AM. Hubby was making breakfast.

I made lattes.

Hubby fed dogs.

Then he cleaned up cat litter & vacuumed.

Then I took a shower and washed my hair.

I vacuumed dog beds and changed the sheets on our bed.

Hubby took a shower.

I cleaned up Roomba and replaced the brushes.

Hubby took the Xmas tree down. I took down the inflatables in the yard.

Hubby took the Xmas loaded totes out to the garage.

Dawn & Garry came over to pick up her UPS package. They looked at the Barn Doors. Sat down for a while to talk. Then they had to leave because Dawn had a haircut appointment in St George.

I paid bills online.

Then we got a UPS delivery. Got more potholder loops from Amazon so I started making more potholders. Hubby got the rest of the stain from Home Depot.

 Potholders
Even More Potholders



 Catz on Cabinet
 Dogs Sitting with Hubby


We watched a Jason Statham movie on TV - Elite Killer. 

Then we watched The Equalizer.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: