Thursday, December 13, 2018

ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY IN NEVADA

THURSDAY
12-13-2018

Got up at 4AM to take a hot bath as having endo pains.

Back to bed after taking aspirin.

Then up again at 7:45AM.

Hubby made breakfast eggs. I made lattes.

Construction workers next door were working on the backyard, taking equipment down the narrow side between our fence. Scary. I know they are going to hit it.

I picked up dog poo & cat poo. Vacuumed. Started laundry. Cleaned up kitchen dishes & started dishwasher.

When putting away the Blue Evergreen Yankee Candle, it slipped out of my hands and shattered on the floor in the kitchen. Had to put the dogs out and the cats in our room to clean it up. Hubby helped. I had to crawl on the floor to get underneath the fridge to get the small parts out of there. Also found some candy and raisins under the fridge.

I helped hubby put up the wood brace for the track on the Barn Doors. We measured and he pre-drilled holes in it to mount it on the beams.


Rattler Helps on Ladder



Robert Helps on Ladder


Then I worked on updating our wills.

I picked up cat poo and more dog poo in the back yard.

Then I took Wilson down for a walk to the end of the road at 2:45PM. I happened to fall and get dirty/muddy, hurt my leg right by Branding Iron dog area. Wilson was peeing.

I picked myself up and we continued on our walk. It wasn't bad. Got back at 3:20PM.

I took a hot bath and told hubby about falling. It was weird.

Found Robert sleeping on the cabinets in the kitchen.

Robert Sleeping


We took the Dually to go pick up the Can-Am. Drove to hubby's shop. He picked up his grinder and drill bits to cut down the hardware for the Barn Door.

Drove to Dominos and picked up our Specialty Chicken that we ordered.

Drove to Polaris and dropped him off. I drove home. Realized I did not have my purse! OMG. No driver's license!

When I got home, I let puppies out to potty. The UPS man had come and brought a metal red flower wall art; I brought the boxes into the house, backed the Expedition into the garage so there was room the Maverick, and went to get the mail.

A guy named Kress was selling Bug Spray for Evolve company. I listened to him and then agreed to the service. Signed the contract. He came inside the house so I could get my glasses.

Hubby got home and talked to Kress. They talked about hubby's Dually, Can-Am, and putting a body lift on Kress's truck.

Then hubby back the truck to the driveway.

We had dinner (which was kinda cold by now) at the table.

Was very comforting with the music playing and Xmas lights on.

Afterwards, I cleaned up. Hubby cut the metal for the Barn door hardware.

We watched Endeavour on Prime TV and went to bed early.


No comments: