Tuesday, December 18, 2018

UPSET TUMMY & CLOUDY & BINGO

MONDAY
12-18-2018

I was up all night with a bad tummy. Hurt on my sternum.

So I took a couple baths, slept on the sofa.

Very dizzy all night.

Got up at 6AM to make lattes.

CLOUDY ALL DAY TODAY.

The new Bug people, Evolve called, then left a voice mail to let us know they were coming.

I fell asleep on the sofa again. Not feeling well.

Bug guy came and sprayed. I had to wake up to write a check for the service.

Then hubby took care of me for the rest of the morning.

He did laundry, cleaned up breakfast dishes, vacuumed cat litter. I picked up dog poo.

I finally woke up about 2PM; had to go get milk at Wal-Mart; took the dogs with us.

Kitties were playing together today. I got a pic.

Rattler & Robert Playing


Came back and unloaded dogs.

We decided to go down to Bingo early so that we could walk thru the sales homes. I wanted to show hubby the dimensions of the drapes in the bathroom.

Took some pictures & measurements.

Grabbed water bottles on the way out and took pictures at the Xmas tree there.

Then we walked over to the Pioneer Center to get a table for the Bingo.

Dee & John did not recognize us at the table, even though I had texted her that we were there.

Dee won first on Bingo, then John won!

Kerry did not come. She had 2 teeth removed and was not feeling well.

After Bingo, we drove home.

I took a hot bath.

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: