Sunday, December 02, 2018

DEFINITELY WINTER

SUNDAY
12-2-2018

39 degrees this morning. COLD. Last night had lots of rain & wind.

Hubby got up at 6AM to let the dogs outside for potty.

Then we went back to bed.

At 7AM, we got up to make breakfast. My tamale was dried out, no more making it in the hot-air fryer.

Hubby ate breakfast while watching his automotive shows on TV.

I went to pick up mail.

We went driving around the new construction, dumpster-diving. Hubby found a couple pieces of plywood.

Then we picked up groceries at Walmart. I forgot to get 18x18 pillows.

Drove to Ace Hardware and I got popcorn for hubby. The back door was locked, so we had to go around front. Picked up 2 pieces of 2x6 for $3.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. Let dogs out to potty. I made turkey meatballs for dogs.

I put out the Santa blow-up from Walmart and brought in the snowman that did not have a working light.

Hubby stained the 2x6s in the garage.

Then he put up more Xmas lights on the garage door & front door.

 House Lights

I put away clean laundry.

Watched Love Actually on TV.

Tried to stay up until 9PM. Hubby was already sleeping on the sofa.

We got up and turned off all the lights & went to bed.

Both of us were asleep by the time our head hit the pillows.



No comments: