Thursday, December 06, 2018

BEN INJURES LEG & MILLIMAN PAPERWORK

THURSDAY
12-6-2018

Wilson out to potty at 2AM; hubby

Got up at 6AM. Restless night.

Wilson out to potty at 2am; hubby took him out.

Then we made the bed, started laundry, cleaned up cat litter.

Hubby made eggs for breakfast. Fed the dogs. I made lattes.

I heated up mini quiches.

Then I got changed; Wilson and I walked down to the corner and back. It was cold. I wore sweatshirt & scarf.

I had to order things online for hubby's Can-Am Maverick.

Ben had somehow injured himself when I got back. He is now holding up his right rear leg, which was fine before. Now both bath legs are comrpromised.

Hubby gave Ben some aspirin, Benadryl, and Tramadol.

We contacted Fidelity to get info for rollover on Pension. Hubby was on hold 30 minutes to get address.

Also had to call TDS; waited on hold 45 minutes to be told that they will "monitor" the account for slow speeds.

Hubby made sandwiches for lunch.

Then we took the Dually down to Mountain Credit Union to notarize documents.

Mountain Credit Union notarized our stuff FOR FREE AND MADE COPIES FOR FREE. What a absolutely fabulous place!

Stopped at the Post Office to mail the paperwork, but the line went out the door and down the sidewalk. We left and went to the Mailing Place on Hafen.

The girl was somewhat confused and we finally got it mailed. The owner came to the shop and clarified everything.

Drove to Walmart for grocery shopping.

Came home, unloaded groceries. Carried Ben outside to pee.  I put groceries away and then went to get mail. NO XMAS CARDS YET.

Hubby worked on Barn Door. Had to carry his saw out back, thru the house.

Construction on Barn Doors in the Garage


Dee called me over to see their blinking, musically oriented Xmas lights.

I got a picture of the Xmas Tree that I had made for her.

Wood Xmas Tree


She said the neighbor had complained about the "flashing" lights!

I went to get hubby to see the lights.

Hubby and I came back home and had breaded Shrimp for dinner. 

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. I watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

We went to bed. Hubby carried Ben outside to pee one last time before bed.

We turned off Xmas lights.

No comments: