Monday, December 10, 2018

SICK ALL DAY

MONDAY
DECEMBER 10 2018

Got up at 7:45AM. Hubby had already made dog eggs & fed them.

I was not feeling well.

I made a latte for hubby and went back to bed.

Hubby came in to check on me and put a heating pad under me; I was having body aches & pain.

Then I came out to the living room the sleep on the sofa.

Dawn came and said everybody in the neighborhood was getting sick. Told hubby to give me Vitamin C.

Hubby woke me up and made me take a handful of Vitamin C.



I slept for the rest of the day in bed. The sofa was too uncomfortable.

Hubby watched his automotive shows.

I got up at 4PM. Picked up dog litter as Wilson was eating Ben's poo.

Then hubby put together Ben's wheelchair that came via UPS.

Hubby answered several phone calls.

We turned on Xmas lights.

No comments: