Monday, December 10, 2018

DAY OF REST

SUNDAY
DECEMBER 9 2018

Got up at 6:45AM.

Hubby made eggs for dogs while I made lattes.

I worked on fixing iTunes on the computer all day.

Then I re-arranged my office to make more room in it; so that there is not a thin aisle to be walking thru to the desk.

Hubby worked on finishing the barn doors and measuring for the hardware to install them.

At 5PM, we drove the Dually down to Walmart to pick up milk and more blue lights. All they had left in the Xmas section were blue LED lights.

We stopped at Dairy Queen on the way out and hubby got a Cherry Dipped Cone (too big, he forgot to order "kiddie" size) and I got a Peppermint Blizzard.



Drove thru our neighborhood looking at Xmas lights. My window is making an awful noise with some dirt scratching on the window. Hubby has to fix.

At home, we were sick from the ice cream. Never eating ice cream again. Too much sugar!

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: